1 Dec 2016

A Letter to my Co-Creator

To my Dearest Co-Creator,

I pray this message reaches you in high spirits and in Love and Peace. I am writing this 
letter publicly so that you and everyone whose hearts are both open and slowly opening 
will be able to read this and bring joy to their hearts.

Presently, you are physically not in my presence but I still wanted to write this in the Present moment for two reasons. Firstly, my heart was simply moved to write one and secondly, I wanted to share this feeling to everyone who is currently seeking their co-creators or even those who have found them.

I wanted you to know that I have finally found the land- the land where we shall co-create a bright family in the Presence of Creations. I am now starting to build the homestead, clearing the land, planting trees, and right now, I am slowly renovating a shipping container into a tiny house. I know building this homestead will take time and money, but I also have that figured out! Right now, I am earning some money from the company my family owns, but to slowly be financially independent, I will be growing mushrooms on logs. I have many things planned so that the money comes in naturally while we would enjoy working on our own land and building the homestead.

Besides building the homestead, I am also building myself one mindful step at a time. Each moment, I try to live mindfully so that I am always aware that within me, my ancestors and my future descendants are living already. Each food, sights, sounds, and air that go inside my body, I am aware that even my ancestors, my descendants are feeling these as well. I am now more mindful of each nutriment that I take in. Sometimes, though, I eat unhealthy foods, listen to music that waters seeds of aggression within me, but I am trying my best to slowly do away with these. I am sure though, that everyday, I grow mindfully one step at a time.

Maybe right now, you are somewhere building yourself as well. Maybe right now, you are caught up in the conditioned world and still unaware of my Presence. Maybe right now, you are going through great suffering in your life. Maybe right now, you are very happy with what you are doing. Maybe right now, you are slowly awakening, finding your way through the dark, guided by a small light. Maybe right now, you are just under my nose and I am not noticing! (give me a big kick at the knee if that's the case!) All these assumptions are not actually needed because I am sure that with each day, each moment, we are moving forward and flowing with the great unfolding of Life! Paths that need to merge will merge. 

I am not in a hurry to meet you but surely, I am very excited! I simply wanted you to know that I am doing fine and slowly building this homestead. Although I do have one request. Can you please arrive sooner? lol! I want you to see how the place is changing, I want us to design where to plant trees together, I want us to build the house together! There are many things that we can co-create as this place is being built. So, maybe you can arrive a day earlier than the day we are supposed to meet? lol!

Take your time, love yourself, build yourself, be at peace with yourself first. Love the people around you, love your family, love everyone! So that when we start this co-creation, we can love more people! You are doing well in Life. 

I am both waiting and moving on in Life. Many may say waiting is not good, but I think there is an error in this. Waiting is good as long as you are moving on and doing what you love in Life as well. Waiting idly and constantly worrying is not good.

It took eons for this beautiful Earth to manifest, so waiting eons for you to manifest while doing what I love is not a bad idea at all!

See you soon!

With all the Love, Peace, and Joy,

Satoshi




The Stars have aligned for this beautiful Creation to manifest and soon, the stars will again align for another Co-Creation to happen